New Guidelines from the Archdiocese!
(06/14/21) We have received new guidelines from the Archdiocese regarding the reopening process. We are very excited to bring you this news!
Here are all the announced changes changes that have been implemented:
- There are no longer any occupancy limits in church!
- There is no longer a need to sign-up to attend Mass or Daily Prayer. (There will still be a sign-up posted for Greeters/Ushers.)
- Masks and physical distancing are not required for vaccinated persons.
- People who have not been vaccinated should wear masks and should practice social distancing, but this will be on the honor system – we will not be asking for verification.
- Hand sanitizing is not required when coming up for Communion.
- Worshippers can use any door to exit the church.
- Collections will be taken up by the greeters/ushers through use of the baskets with the long arms.
- All meeting spaces on campus are now available.
We ask that you please be sensitive to the wishes of those parishioners who still are more comfortable wearing masks. We want this transition period to go as smoothly as possible for all parishioners and staff.
But the great news is, everyone can come to Mass. Welcome back! Let’s fill up the church!
Weekday and Sunday Masses
The current Mass schedule is as follows:
Mon. - Fri., 6:30 am Mass in the church (Starting 07/12/21)
Mon. - Sat., 8:30 am Mass in the church
Sat., 5:00 pm Drive-in Mass (Please tune your car radio to 95.7FM)
Sun., 7:30 am Mass in church
Sun., 9:00 am in the church
Sun., 9:30 am in McDonnell Hall
Sun., 10:30 am in the church
Sun., 12:00 pm in the church
Please Note: We are prohibited from doing a communion service at the beginning of Mass for any of the early morning Masses.
SPECIAL MASSES: During the Summer months, we will ocassionally have special outdoor Masses on the Rectory lawn. At this time, we have outdoor Mass scheduled for the following Sundays:
Labor Day Weekend - Sun., Sept 5, 10:00 am
More dates may be added later in the summer and fall.
Holy Day Masses
- 8:30 am
- 7:00 pm
- 4:00-4:45 pm or by appointment
- 9:00 am - 4:00 pm
Find Mass Times Near You
Traveling and need to locate a local Church or find local mass times? Go to the www.CatholicMassTime.org site.
All you need is the zip code, or if you have geo-location services turned on, it will locate nearby Churches with links to Mass times.
Catholic Mass Times provides easy access to Mass schedules for traveling Catholics. Their mission is to one day connect Catholics with Church information worldwide.
(c:Catholic Mass Times, 2018)
- Both of our worship spaces are accessible via wheelchair with an outside ramp and an elevator.
Assistive Listening Devices Available
For those who are hard of hearing we have assistive listening devices available to help you participate more fully during Mass. Please plan to arrive for Mass a few minutes early, and consult with one of our Greeters to borrow the necessary equipment. Please don't forget to return the devices at the end of Mass when you are finished.