PLEASE NOTE: During the Covid pandemic, our normal procedures have been suspend
The Heart of the Parish
Since 1939, the OLPH Women's Club has been bringing women together. Although we are a large group, with nearly 900 members, our guild system breaks the club into small communities. Currently, 39 guilds make up the Women's Club.
Membership in the Women's Club offers you the opportunity to become actively involved in the life of our parish while forging life-long friendships with wonderful women.
For more information about becoming a member, please contact the Membership Coordinator: Jeanne Simons
Any women of the parish interested in joining the Women's Club can fill out the attached form and send to the email above. We will be in contact to discuss placement in one of our 39 guilds.
Click here for the Membership Questionnaire form (pdf).
Through our many efforts, the Women’s Club continues to be the largest contributor to the parish General Offertory.
About Our Guilds
- Each guild has up to thirty members with one guild leader.
- The guild leader attends the monthly Board Meeting and brings back information to the group.
- Monthly guild meetings take place in a relaxed, comfortable environment.
- Guild members participate in and promote various activities that involve faith, service, social and fundraising opportunities.
2021-22 Women's Club Board Officers
- President - Meghan Johnson
- Vice President - Jen Farr
- Treasurer - Anne Burke
- Secretary - Julie Doell
- Web Secretary - Anna Farris
- Opening Mass/Closing Mass
- Mass of Remembrance & Reception
- Morning of Reflection
- Russell Stern Concert
- Senior Citizen Healing Mass & Luncheon
Service to Local Seniors
- Abington Parties
- Convent of the Holy Spirit Parties
- Glenview Park Center Senior Luncheon
- Glenview Terrace Parties
- Maryhaven Parties
Service to Our Community and Neighbors in Need
- Befriend A Family
- Blood Drive
- Diaper Drive
- Emergency Brown Bag Meals - CLICK HERE for more information on creating Brown Bag Meals
- Emergency Shelter Casseroles
- Fall Food Drive
- Night Ministries/Beat the Heat
- Dignity Drive
- Spring Used School Supply Drive
Social and Fundraising Opportunities
- Christmas Celebration
- Daddy Daughter Dance
- Deals on Wheels
- Easter Memorial Flower Sale
- Family Movie Night
- Holly Fair
- Hospitality Sundays
- Installation Dinner for new Board of Directors and honoring the Award Recipient
- Irish Soda Bread Sale
- Mother/Son Bowling
- Nicole Thomas Photography
- Poinsettia Sale
- Trunk or Treat
- Winter Guild Trivia Night