Ministers of Care bring Holy Communion to parishioners who are homebound, living in nursing homes, or in the hospital.
OLPH 101:Get to know the Parish Ministries
A course to help Parishioners gain knowledge of the history, staff, resources, ministries and faith community that encompasses the OLPH community.
Six information packed sessions during January - April 2019, to increase your knowledge and appreciation of OLPH.
- January 19: History of OLPH
- February 2: Walking Tour of OLPH Buildings/Campus
- February 16: Meet the Parish Priests
- March 2: Navigating OLPH/Meet the Staff
- March 16: Get to know the Parish Ministries
- April 6: Relections/Highlights Graduation Brunch
Time: 9:30am – 10:30am
Where: Hickey Hall –Parish Center, 2nd Floor
Mary Ann Sullivan
firstname.lastname@example.org by 1/14/19 to insure your place in the class
Or Call the Parish Office @847-729-1525
No cost to enroll! Just bring a thirst for knowledge & Appreciation for OLPH!
Babysitting service will be available for young children – please confirm Need with RSVP