Bike Glenview is a community-wide initiative & resource to promote biking as a healthy, cost-effective and low-polluting way to travel around our beautiful village.
The Heart of the Parish
Since 1939, the OLPH Women's Club has been bringing women together. Although we are a large group, with more than 850 members, our guild system breaks the club into small communities. Currently, 36 guilds make up the Women's Club.
Membership in the Women's Club offers you the opportunty to become actively involved in the life of our parish while forging life-long friendships with wonderful women.
For more information about becoming a member, please contact the Membership Coordinator:
Through our many efforts, the Women’s Club continues to be the largest contributor to the parish General Offertory.
About Our Guilds
- Each guild has up to thirty members with one guild leader.
- The guild leader attends the monthly Board Meeting and brings back information to the group.
- Monthly guild meetings take place in a relaxed, comfortable environment.
- Guild members participate in and promote various activities that involve faith, service social and fundraising opportunities.
2016-17 Women's Club Board Officers
- President: Lisa Mullen
- Vice President: Ann Waris
- Treasurer: Gwen Kindelin
- Secretary: Mari Lynch
- Web Secretary: Colleen Hogg
Service to Local Seniors
Service to the Poor & Homeless
- Housewarming Baskets for the Homeless
- Night Ministry Meals
- Emergency Brown Bag Meals
- Emergency Shelter Casseroles