Upcoming Events at OLPH Parish

9:00 AM to 11:30 AM
Please plan to join us for this first meeting of the 2016-2017 year. Our group is part of the Chicagoland North Chapter of “Blanketeers” for the Project Linus national charity network. We provide cheerful handmade, washable blankets for needy infants and children. Project...Read more
7:00 PM to 8:00 PM
Throughout the Archdiocese of Chicago, parishes have been participating in this important campaign to benefit our communities for generations to come. Each parish has been assigned a campaign target. Parishes will keep 60 percent of all funds they raise for needs they...Read more
Sep 28
9:00 AM to 11:30 AM

Please plan to join us for this first meeting of the 2016-2017 year. Our group is part of the Chicagoland North Chapter of “Blanketeers” for the Project Linus national charity network. We provide cheerful handmade, washable blankets for needy infants and children. Project Linus has fun and helpful jobs for everyone, and the ability to use a sewing machine is not...

Sep 28
7:00 PM to 8:00 PM

 

Throughout the Archdiocese of Chicago, parishes have been participating in this important campaign to benefit our communities for generations to come. Each parish has been assigned a campaign target. Parishes will keep 60 percent of all funds they raise for needs they identify, and will share the remaining 40 percent with other parishes and ministries for the...

Oct 1
 

We are coordinating a visit to the Greater Chicago Food Depository. Hours worked will translateninto food credit for the pantry at St. Philip Neri. Contact Ben Tchaou if you would like to be considered for available time appointments.

Oct 2
8:00 AM to 11:00 AM

Race registration: OLPHUNRUN.org

Thanks to all of the sponsors, volunteers and runners who made the OLPHUN RUN 2015 a huge success. The race made a donation of over $25,000 to Sister Paulanne’s Needy Family Fund. Start your training now to run or walk this great fall 5K. We welcome back Fleet Feet Sports, Asics, Glenview State Bank and Donnellan Funeral Home as just...