The Meal Ministry is looking to grow our group as we work to prepare fresh and frozen meals for needy within our own community and beyond.
The Bereavement Ministry of Our Lady of Perpetual Help Parish offers:
- Sympathy and prayers of the Parish.
- Help prepare of a meaningful and personal Liturgy.
- Attendance at the wake, funeral and/or internment.
- Service of helping hands.
- Care and concern through bereavement follow-up during the first year.
Criteria For Bereavement Ministers
If you or someone you know is interested in becoming a Bereavement Minister, contact Mary Beth and David Kalina. at 847.729.3268.