Women's XVI Renewal Weekend - October 16-17, 2021
Women hold many distinct roles and responsibilities: daughter, sister, friend, and many are wives and mothers. Each of these relationships demand much from us and often we don’t allow enough time to focus on our own needs or our relationship with God. Maybe you feel there is something missing? Something you cannot express? Maybe you just want to do a little more in your faith journey?
Christ Renews His Parish (CRHP) is a weekend retreat for for women of the Glenbrook Catholic Community, given by OLPH women. We invite the women of the Glenbrook Catholic Community to consider joining. CRHP is a guided experience using Scripture, discussion and fellowship to provide a powerful, positive impact. It is an opportunity step away from your busy schedule, take a breath, and reflect on your faith and the role it plays in your life. The weekend gives you a chance to:
- Deepen your personal journey with Christ.
- Develop your Christian fellowship with other women of the parish family.
- Discern your path as a disciple of Christ in the community.
We invite the woman of OLPH to consider joining us this weekend... Continue Your Journey!
- What: A CRHP XVI Renewal Weekend for Women
- Who: All Women of the Glenbrook Catholic Community
- Where: Bellarmine Jesuit Retreat House, Barrington IL
- When: October 16-17, 2021
- Cost: $175. Includes 4 meals + continental breakfast, and a single-occupancy room with shared bath. Scholarships available.
Brochures are available at the church exits. Please click on the link above to register.
For information about the Men's Retreat (November 20-21) Please click here.