Men's Renewal Weekend - November 16-17 2019
Men hold many distinct roles and responsibilities: son, brother, friend, and many are husbands and fathers. Each of these relationships demand much from us and often we don’t allow enough time to focus on our own needs or our relationship with God. Maybe you feel there is something missing? Something you cannot express? Maybe you just want to do a little more in your faith journey?
Christ Renews His Parish (CRHP) is a weekend retreat for OLPH men, given by OLPH men. CRHP is a guided experience using Scripture, discussion and fellowship to provide a powerful, positive impact. It is an opportunity step away from your busy schedule, take a breath, and reflect on your faith and the role it plays in your life. The weekend gives you a chance to:
- Deepen your personal journey with Christ.
- Develop your Christian fellowship with other men of the parish family.
- Discern your path as a disciple of Christ in the community.
We invite each man of OLPH to consider joining us this weekend... Continue Your Journey!
If you have any questions, please call Kevin Dougherty (309.236.4074) or Steve Torres (312.215.0109), or Email Us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- What: A Renewal Weekend for Men
- Who: All OLPH Men
- Where: Bellarmine Jesuit Retreat House, Barrington IL
- When: November 16-17 2019
- Cost: $175. Includes 4 meals + continental breakfast, and a single-occupancy room with shared bath. Scholarships available.