2019 Sharing Ministry Meeting
The OLPH Sharing Ministry, celebrating 37 years as a parish outreach, works to provide assistance to those who materially have so little. We primarily provide support to needy within our OLPH community and the needy who call upon our four inner city sharing parishes, their pantries and schools. We also provide assistance to many other agencies as our resources allow.
We are always looking for volunteers so please come to our meeting to find our how you can help. Here are just some of the ways:
- organize and pickup/deliver food and clothing donations
- serve meals at a soup kitchen for the homeless
- cook and deliver meals for fellow parishioners in times of crisis
- collect bread from area merchants
- brown bag meals for the homeless
There are other volunteer opportunities to explore as well. Contact Betty Collins, email@example.com to get involved.
Our meetings are held in Hickey Hall at 7:00pm.
(Please note: The December 2019 meeting will be held at the home of Betty Collins.)